Held by AJA for the fourth consecutive year in the Armenian capital, the Yerevan Show has already become a well-known and respected exhibition which traditionally attracts prominent Armenian jewelry companies and professionals.
The Yerevan Show initiated by the Armenian Jewelers Association – AJA is evolving into an effective international business and relationship platform, aimed at further developing the jewelry industry in Armenia.
This year the Yerevan Show will be held in October 25 – 28, 2014 in Yerevan Armenia, and will provide you with many benefits and opportunities to promote your products, expand your market and meet specifically invited buyers from CIS countries (Russia, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Belarus), Europe, North America, UAE, India, the Middle East and Gulf countries.
Based on 2013 stats:
- Independent jewelry retailers
- Watch retailers
- Jewelry designers
- Jewelry manufacturers
- Gift shops
- Fashion designers
- Diamond manufacturers
- Diamond wholesalers
- General public
- Fine jewelry
- Silver jewelry
- Fashion jewelry
- Gold jewelry
- Platinum jewelry
- Loose diamonds
- Loose precious gemstones
- Loose semiprecious gemstones
- Loose synthetic gemstones
- Display – Packaging materials
- Jewelry related services
Why participate at the YEREVAN SHOW 2014?
- Fully pledged Armenian government support and inter-governmental agencies’ assistance to facilitate ease of doing business for all jewelry industry and AJA associated companies
- Special customs facilitation for all jewelry related logistics throughout the Yerevan Show 2014 event
- Safe and professionally secured trading environment and conditions as well as guaranteed overnight storage and transportation of valuable goods
- Significant access to Russian and CIS markets through various regional customs indicatives
- Access to International network of Armenian jewelers serving all major Industry markets worldwide
- Excellent assortment of exhibitors, products and visitor ranging from manufacturers, retailers, suppliers and industry related experts coming from diverse geographic markets and ideal openings to make long term sustainable business partnerships
- Exclusive show and personalized service by organizer. Individual communications and ease of networking among exhibitors and visitors; including but not limited to trade buyers, international press and international jewelry industry bodies and their high ranking representatives
- Unrivaled leisure programs organized by AJA associated travel agency for leisurely sightseeing and excursions in Yerevan and Armenia
- Exhibitors from Armenia, Russia, France, Greece, Thailand, Lebanon, UAE, Hong Kong, USA, Turkey and other countries
- New Venue at the Armenian Jewellers Association’s purposely prepared Free Economic Zone FEZ Facilities
For further information please contact us and we will be glad to provide you with all necessary information on participation and processes to ensure your visit to Armenia and your participation at the Yerevan Show 2014 is optimally organised.
Last modified: March 26, 2018